This past weekend was nothing but rain. In between training sessions on my home wall I carved some foam prototypes for some new climbing hold sets. This particular set is a series of sloping edges created for walls 0-30 degrees overhanging. I am excited to make the molds and pour the final product. I will post pictures of the holds sometime next week. On a positive note, the weather might hold off for some after work sessions, pysched!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks