It feels good to be back in Upstate New York. Hueco was an amazing trip filled with good times with friends and lots of hot sending action. It was great to have the opportunity to meet up with Murph and Jobi as they continue to live the dream on an epic cross country climbing trip. To be honest, I am kinda anxious to see just how strong that little fellow gets over the next few months of climbing in some of America's most notorious climbing destinations; good on 'ya mate! Keep killing it out there on the road- "jutjomurph" for life
This past Saturday I took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed south to New Paltz to meet up with some of the O.G.'s on team S.A.C. Banta, Sully, Pooler and I had a great day on the Carriage Road along with some 30 plus other boulderers that day. Actually, the cliffs were getting a bunch of attention as well...hard to believe it is still February!
Looking forward to what 2012 has in store for everyone, psych levels are high and everyone seems to be having a blast getting outside and climbing a bunch.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks