The efforts continue for climbing access in Thatcher Park. Here is a link to the webpage that has been developed to help spread word and awareness of the ongoing effort. The Access Fund has also stepped in to help along the way...this is pretty exciting! I am glad to see locals taking the necessary steps to open up potential new climbing areas for all of us. Good on ya mate(s)!
Thatcher Climbing Coalition
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks