Kennith D. Murphy doing what he does best...establishing some of the most aesthetic and difficult boulder problems within the "blue line" of the Adirondack State Park! This long and steep line has seen attempts ever since the "Gnar Wall" was discovered by J.P. Whitehead back around 2009 and was recently climbed cleanly by Murph himself.
Link to some of the coverage from Climberism.com: http://www.climberism.com/ken-murphy-take-down-gnar-wall-project/
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks