I have been really tied up lately with all of the Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook work. I recently headed back into the woods to GPS yet another area that will be included in the comprehensive book and stumbled across the items depicted in the images below.
There are 10 or so boulders that are definitely worth developing and the cliff that sits above the boulders will produce some stellar routes as well. I am anxiously awaiting the publication of the guidebook and the spring climbing season!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks