I don't know if it is just me or not, but this winter has been particularly long and harsh. I can honestly say that this has been the absolute longest time span that I have endured without climbing outdoors. Something like 8 weeks and counting...
So what do I do to attempt to keep the climbing fitness level up?
Welcome to the home wall; AKA the Training DoJo! I think it is interesting to mention that all of the lime green holds have been designed by myself and the campus rungs in the lower right are removable for my wall and also a SAC custom product.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks