Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Winter Training...Are You Guys Training Too???

I don't know if it is just me or not, but this winter has been particularly long and harsh.  I can honestly say that this has been the absolute longest time span that I have endured without climbing outdoors. Something like 8 weeks and counting...

So what do I do to attempt to keep the climbing fitness level up?

Welcome to the home wall; AKA the Training DoJo!  I think it is interesting to mention that all of the lime green holds have been designed by myself and the campus rungs in the lower right are removable for my wall and also a SAC custom product.

Media Update:










1 comment:

  1. Why train one might ask...
    a) sending
    b) burning Kippy off - rather easy these days
    c) burning Murph off - a bit harder than burning Kippy off

    ReplyDelete