Friday, September 30, 2016

The BLOG is coming back alive !!!

  Sorry for the lack in recent posts, I have been super hectic with life in general in addition to all of the training and climbing.  I assure you that I have been staying focused and dedicated for this upcoming/already here fall season and I hope that you all have been as well!

  Basically, my blog went without an update for the past two weeks as I was hosting the online silent auction to help raise money for the Access Fund.  All of the items have been sold and once I secure the payments, I will let everyone know how much money was raised in total.  Thanks again to everyone who was involved and bid on the items!  I am very pleased with the outcome.

So,without further a due...here is a much needed

media update:






No comments:

Post a Comment