For whatever reason, maybe the fact that cleaning and prepping an untouched boulder takes a lot of time and effort, this new boulder sat there dormant until earlier September. As I continued to let my injured finger heal, I decided to head back into the woods to begin cleaning this boulder for some climbing. Altogether, I spent three separate six hour days cleaning the boulder followed by two separate bouldering sessions to establish some of the easier problems since my finger injury was still limiting me on how hard I could pull with my right hand; especially on smaller holds and crimps.
Here is the boulders evolution along with a short video highlighting some of the established problems thus far. I hope you enjoy and happy climbing!
February 2017: First visit to the boulder
September 2017: Boulder after three cleaning/prepping sessions
October 2017: First handful of established problems