- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Boulder Problems Less Traveled...
About 5 miles southeast of the Nine Cornered Lake parking lot and Pine Lake is a small collection of boulders/cliff bands adjacent to the Pinnacle Restaurant property. We developed this area about 5 years ago when frequenting the boulders at Nine. The boulder problem shown above is an undone climb up a prominant overhanging face. Here Nile Baker (AKA Icey) is wrapping up the stand start that I established during sessions of working out the beta. This problem does go...but who can link it all together? Another possible Caroga Lake double-digit boulder problem.