Back into the mythical forest in Pottersville, NY this past Saturday to recheck the psych for new rock and boulder problem potential and to test our luck with the nasty stretch of weather we've been enduring. Not even 30 minutes into the day and the sky opened up on us unleashing a relentless downpour that lasted for nearly 30 minutes. Trying to salvage what was left, we recleaned and dried a few boulder problems and somehow managed to get a somewhat decent session out of it all.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks