As promised, here is the first video update from this past weekend. After the rain died down on Saturday afternoon and I had finished my latest pinch set of climbing hold protoypes, I went to Moss Island to meet up with Murph and his friend K.P. The afternoon session lasted into the shadows of the evening and numerous highball problems were done by the group along with an "X" rated lead climb of the notorious "Fred P". Filming Murph lead this climb was extremely inspiring...to witness first-hand that level of mental focus and control was absolutely awesome. Good on ya' mate!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks