The "Stables Boulder" is a small outcrop along the Skidmore Mountain Bike Trails at the intersection of Clinton and Daniels Rd. in Saratoga Springs NY. The climbs are limited but the close proximity to my office makes it convienient for quick sessions after work. The clean/textured rock will definately keep my skin in check thoughout the summer months...below is a video clip highlighting a nice V7ish boulder problem and a really difficult line on the right hand side of the outcrop. I have not yet stuck the crux move (the dynamic move shown at the end of the video)...feels pretty difficult especially once you add the (3) moves to get into the crux move from the sit start.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks