This past Saturday, Sully and I waited until later in the day to hit up the 9 Cornered Lake boulders. This time of year, waiting until the evening to climb so the heat, humidity, and bugs can calm down yields some great results. It was rather enjoyable to walk out of my local bouldering area via headlamp late at night after hours of seclusion in the largest developed boulderfield in the Adirondack Park.
Enjoy the video update...
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks