All of this recent rain had me a bit depressed...
I needed a break from all the time spent indoors at my office job and the shop mass producing climbing holds; some fresh air to help clear my thoughts and regain my focus and psych on rock climbing. Sunday morning I woke up to a beautiful blue sky so I quickly got on the phone to make some last minute plans. Pooler, Banta, and I ended up running to Little Falls before the rain showed back up to spoil the fun...
Here's what we did...
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks