I found this older video from a place called "The Northeast" down in the Gunks filmed back in April, 2011. The roof has some stellar boulder problems on it, but I believe that climbing here in now banned due to soil/vegetatation disturbance.
Shown below is a sweet V7 traverse called "Cataclysm's Edge. The first time I saw video of this climb was on the Big Up Productions website. Nice find guys!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks