This past Thursday November 3, 2011; I was fortunate enough to get out of work early enough to catch an hour of light before the sun went down and the lanterns had to come out for a night session at Nine Corners Lake. After getting a few inches of snow last weekend I looked at this as a second chance before winter rolls in to stay so I really wanted to capitalize on the opportunity.
Conditions were perfect, the psych level was through the roof, and everything felt great in the boulderfield.
Here are some of the boulder problems that were done that night.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks