As some of you already know, I have been actively carving climbing hold prototypes for Black Swan Holds out of Texas. The owner has just moved everything into a new warehouse and anticipates releasing some of his many new climbing hold sets to the public very soon...stay tuned for updates regarding that. As of right now, he has removed all of the newer sets from his website to prepare for a "new launching" for Black Swan Holds.
Here is a link to the first set I sent Black Swan late last fall:
And here is a link to Black Swan's "Carvers" page:
Media Update of some climbing hold sets to come:
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks