It's official, I am boarding a plane tomorrow morning to head down to the infamous Hueco Tanks for a week long bouldering trip. I have every intention of going against what everyone has recommended and try to boulder every day that I am there...that's right, my goal is to go 6 days on without a rest day. I figure I can rest the entire week after I get back so why waste my time down there resting. My muscles will be sore, my skin will be shot, but that psych level and adrenaline does something very powerful to the body and mind.
Tomorrow begins my Hueco introduction and destiny...stay tuned for daily blog updates and please post up some comments if your reading along from back home. (Kyle, I know I can count on you for a comment or two...always appreciated man!)
Some things the kid might see/encounter down in "The Tanks"
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks