I know it is hard to believe, especially after this brutally cold weekend...but just under 10 days ago, we had a sweet outdoor bouldering session at "The Reservoir" in Great Barrington Mass. on Saturday January 7th. The air was crisp, the boulders were dry, and it seemed again like winter was never going to show up...
Don't get too down because of the recent cold spell, the forecast is calling for a steady increase in temperature and Saturday even looks like upper 40's and sunny down in New Paltz. If it stays as predicted, we will get yet another quality outdoor bouldering session in Janurary! Damn, who would have thought!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks