It's funny how some of my most memorable sends have much lower "V" grades than other sends to date. A boulder problem called "Jingus Bells"- V5 on East Mountain in Hueco Tanks TX will never leave my mind. I still think about how smooth it climbed and how mentally and physically demanding that last left handed dyno was, especially after about 25' of climbing and 10 hand movements on slightly overhanging- bullet proof rock. Note Murph's psych when I finally stuck the dyno...it was one of thos climbing moments that i'll hold close forever.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks