It is a place that I have not seen first-hand...but man the cliffs are tall and seem to be quite long. Can anyone speak directly of the rock quality here?? Thanks for the anonymous post about the climbing efforts for access in the park. I'll stay tuned to any progress.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks