Monday, May 20, 2013

Some Changes to My Blog

To anyone who reads my climbing blog, I just want to make a few points regarding some recent changes I have made to the comments section and the reasoning behind the changes.  I use this blog as a creative outlet to track my outdoor climbing trips and other climbing related activities such as scouting for new climbing areas and carving climbing hold prototypes.  The purpose of this blog is not to entertain outlandish comments or to entertain comments that may cause controversy in the local climbing community.  I basically use this blog as my online climbing journal. 

Please continue to read my climbing blog to see any new development that we are working on or to track when and where we have been climbing.  If you have a google account and would like to post a comment that is topical to the post/topic and you think others would benefit from, please feel free to do so.  I have blocked the ability for anyone to try and post a comment under the 'Anonymous' alias mainly because it has only been a headache and a pain trying to deal with these comments and to be honest, I don't have the free time to deal with it anyone. 

Thank you and happy climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment