Monday, May 13, 2013

Some Recent Activity...

We have been extremely active in the woods lately, trying to get some serious climbing in before the surge of humidity, heat and bugs overtake the southern portion of the Adirondack Park for the next few months.  Below are a few images from an early May bouldering session at the infamous "Marble Zone".  There is a bunch more to come out of that area along with a few other zones we have been working on slowly.

Take note that it is in fact Kippy himself, pulling hard on some boulder problems again!  So glad to see this guy back in action in the Adirondacks...

Media Update:











4 comments:

  1. the boulder in the first two pics Marble Zone? looks decent, high?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the point of posting comments if you censor all them to you liking? I understand keeping the ghost trollers at but but I simply asked where the first boulder was? Please stop censoring comments or I will stop following you blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go ahead and stop following my blog...based on your impatience i am led to believe that you are one of the people who habitually causes issues with your posting since you won't log in and post comments under an actual name/account. Every comment needs my approval before being published...I have more going on in life than my climbing blog and this is the first time that I am seeing the comment, hence why it hasn't been published until now. Take a deep breath and relax...the picture taken was at the Marble Zone (the blog post was about the Marble Zone). Now go back to your trolling elsewhere; I know you'll keep reading my blog because you obviously have interest in new climbing areas in the Adirondack Park.

      Delete
  3. Damn man, Johnny was so close to sending his project! Banta where are the videos from "Sludge" and Mustache Ride"?

    ReplyDelete