Quick update on Keith Banta and his ongoing knee issues...
He was forced to go under the knife again (third time for the same knee) this past Monday and now he is forced to take two months off from even putting weight on his leg. Rest up Kid, the SAC crew needs you back to 100%, it pains us all to see you struggling with your knee. I can't believe you were still climbing with us this past weekend, you animal!
Post surgery image below, disclaimer...not for the weary!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks