A long standing project saw its' demise this past weekend up at Boulder Woods. It's funny how the projecting process unfolds...I have fallen over and over again on the lip encounter on this boulder problem and this past Saturday I began trying some refined beta where I would match the lip and move way out left instead of trying the direct mantle. With the new beta, the boudler problem went down rather quickly and turned out to be much easier than I originally had thought, it is probably in the V6/7 range but is of really high quality.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks