Monday, September 15, 2014

Nice Fall Intro at Nine Corners Lake

The session was short and sweet but the conditions were finally conducive for hard bouldering and the energy levels were high in the forest.  I had some obligations in the morning which delayed my arrival at my favorite Adirondack bouldering location; Nine Corners Lake.  When I arrived around noon, there were a handful of guys who had already been there sampling some of the areas classics.

The short bouldering session was just what I needed to help clear my mind from all of the chaos at the fire fighting academy and it got me really excited on the fact that I will be graduating in four weeks to start my full time career as an interior fire fighter for the City of Johnstown, New York.  Once I enter the full time status I will be on the four days on, four days off shift schedule which should allow for ample time to refocus on my rock climbing on my days off as well as my climbing hold shaping/designing for Element Climbing and for my own personal climbing holds as well.

I am anxious to see what the future holds.  Get you gear, get motivated and keep the psych levels high because the season is about to be in full force and the SAC crew is about to be reunited!!!!

Ahhhhh Deeeeeettttttttttt

Media Update:








1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos! Thank you so much for sharing. Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete