So my blog posts have not been keeping up with the amount of time I have been spending in the Adirondacks with the crew and by myself exploring new bouldering areas, frequenting familiar areas and doing recon on other established areas that I've never seen before. The weather has been cooperative, the psych levels have been high, my climbing conditioning has been improving and the new work schedule offers what finally feels like adequate time away from work obligations to focus on tasks around the house, strength training, climbing training and shaping new climbing holds. I look forward to what the future holds as I move forward.
I have so much new media to share...pictures of new/massive boulders only a couple of miles from Nine Corners Lake, HD video of numerous Adirondack boulder problems and action photos of me and the SAC crew doing what we love to do in our free time. For now however, here are some pictures from a recent outing to the Sleeping Beauty boulders on Lake George. The main set included two massive boulders with high quality rock, flat landings and some stellar boulder problems.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks