Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Introducing...Kenta Yamada

  So psyched to see this guy frequenting the Adirondack Bouldering areas!  You probably have seen him at some point trying hard on the free-standing boulder at The Edge climbing gym.  His energy levels are super high and his excitement on the bouldering scene is very apparent.  If you happen to see him out there in the woods, please introduce yourself, offer up a friendly spot and an extra pad or give him a hand with navigating the boulderfield to some of the areas best problems.

  I had the pleasure of working my personal bouldering project right next to Kenta as he methodically worked out all of the moves on his current project, Thorazine.  Making quick links on the line, it won't be long until he is successfully standing on top of the boulder.

Kenta, this shout out is for you buddy!!!

Media Update:






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the links to my video and introducing me. It was very nice time for me to climb with you. Thorazine will take me some more time to finish, but I'd like to do that hopefully within this year. See you there soon.
    Kenta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenta- you are going to do Thorazine much sooner than you think. When I was there with you last week, your link-ups were looking really solid. I am excited to see you working this problem, it is definitely worth the effort! Looking forward to our next time out together buddy

      Delete