Looking for some of the climbing communities feedback/input....
Here are a handful of photos of the boulder problem, Thorazine -V8 at Nine Corner Lake in Caroga Lake, New York. My question is which of the three images does the most justice for the problem. And for those of you who have not yet met this Adirondack stone crusher, this is Andrew Cieply (aka Freak of Strength) out of the Utica/Western NY region and a long time Adirondack Bouldering fixture and all around great guy! If you happen to cross paths, say hi, share a bouldering story or two and definitely offer up a crash pad or spot if time allows. You will not be disappointed!!!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks