- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks
Thursday, September 24, 2015
New Boulder Problem at the Green Lake Boulders
This problem came to life after a recent visit to the boulders to confirm some problem descriptions and grades. It involves a traverse of the entire west-facing wall on the Rookie Boulder. After the tricky sit start moves, there are an additional 20 or so hand movements on some small crimps and edges. Not a bad addition to the existing problems and a great line to work on your climbing endurance. I ended up naming it Green Mile (V6) because of the length of the climb. If you get out there and try it, please let me know what you think!