Monday, February 6, 2017

Winter Training: Indoor Session at the Edge

  Quick afternoon session at The Edge in Halfmoon, New York with some friends.  It was a nice change of pace to climb outside of my home wall to get a more accurate sense of where my current climbing fitness is at.  To be honest, despite this heavier weight...I did a lot better than I thought I would.  I was able to flash a bunch of V4's, V5's, and even managed to flash one V6.  Small crimp holds were extremely painful and difficult just as they have been on my home wall but any larger holds or pinches felt pretty easy.  I was also able to climb consistently for 3 hours.

  This was a good indicator that I am on the right path so onward and upward with the training plan to maximize my finger strength and to slim down 10-15 lbs for this upcoming spring climbing season!!!

Media Update:






























No comments:

Post a Comment