Quick afternoon session at The Edge in Halfmoon, New York with some friends. It was a nice change of pace to climb outside of my home wall to get a more accurate sense of where my current climbing fitness is at. To be honest, despite this heavier weight...I did a lot better than I thought I would. I was able to flash a bunch of V4's, V5's, and even managed to flash one V6. Small crimp holds were extremely painful and difficult just as they have been on my home wall but any larger holds or pinches felt pretty easy. I was also able to climb consistently for 3 hours.
This was a good indicator that I am on the right path so onward and upward with the training plan to maximize my finger strength and to slim down 10-15 lbs for this upcoming spring climbing season!!!
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks