Saturday, March 4, 2017

New Dual Texture Pinch Set

  Some of you might already be familiar with some of my indoor climbing hold sets from over the past few years.  I have helped shaped new sets for Element Climbing, CheapHolds, Black Swan and more importantly for my own personal collection.  Currently I have been moving forward with expansion sets to help increase the overall size of my entire dual texture series lineup.  After the past two weeks of molding two new pinch sets, my dual texture collection has grown to 150+ handholds and 60+ footholds.  

  Below are some images of the molding process and some of the finished product dual texture pinches, please let me know what you think... more new sets to come in the next month or so!

Media Update:





































No comments:

Post a Comment