Sunday, May 7, 2017

Spring 2017 and Joe's Valley, UT

  As some of you are already aware...I have been training hard for the past couple of months for a bouldering trip to Joe's Valley, UT.  Last week I finally got to sample some of the high quality sandstone bouldering out west and needless to say, I was more than impressed!  The rock quality was really good, the weather was on our side (for the most part), and the best part of the trip was that there were no restrictions on the climbing in Joe's Valley.

  In the near future I pan on completing a mini video highlighting a bunch of climbing from the trip with friends Eric Pooler, Jon Strazza, Sada, and Jon Esack who relocated to Salt Lake City, UT last fall while moving job locations.  Until the completion of the video, here are a bunch of climbing photos to help keep you psyched (BTW, I took over 600 photos on this trip) !!!

Media Update: 



























No comments:

Post a Comment