Sunday, July 9, 2017

Gunks Apps: McKenzie Pond Bouldering

  I am pleased to announce that I have recently teamed up with the guys over at Gunks Apps https://gunksapps.com/ and we will be releasing apps for some of the various Adirondack Park Bouldering areas through their growing digital collection.  Climbing apps are something entirely new to me and I am hoping that this will help spread the climbing information to a much larger audience.  

  The first Adirondack Park area released is McKenzie Pond and can be purchased here:  https://gunksapps.com/mckenzie.html .  Thank you everyone for your continued support and encouragement!

Happy climbing and training!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jut! This is your blog. Do you even remember me? I am feeling a bit lonely and under appreciated for the past five weeks. Maybe you want to share about what you have been doing lately?

    I see on instrgram that you have put on some weight, climbed a little, and have been shaping holds. It's ok to share that information with me oppose to your new fling instaspray.

    Sincerely,

    Your first love southern ADK climber blog

    ReplyDelete