This Fall has been really tough as a climber...
In September, we saw 17 days of rain out of a 30 day month. So far in October, there has been 13 days of rain. So, when the wind stayed at a steady 17 mph throughout Tuesday and the weather forecast was predicting a possible 2" snowfall accumulation for this Thursday night in Caroga Lake, the crew knew they had to capitalize on the prime climbing conditions. We hit the woods Tuesday night after work with a slew of lanterns and spotlights to make the most out of what we had.
Here is a brief media update:
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks