Yet another unfortunate thread found online regarding excessive chalking and tick marks on boulders in the Adirondacks. If you happen to see a climber marking hand and foot holds with colored sidewalk chalk, do us all a favor and slap it out of their hands! I have seen it on boulders at Nine Corners Lake and now the below post concerning McKenzie Pond in Saranac Lake, NY.
- Adirondack Bouldering Guidebook (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Nine Corner Lake: Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Snowy Mountain :Boulder Problem Video Archive
- Great Barrington, MA: Boulder Problem Video Archi...
- Pottersville Video Archive
- Climbing Hold Sets (Produced for Element Climbing)
- Metolius Climbing Gear- Review
- Adirondack Climbing Articles
- Southern Adirondack Climbing Guidebooks